Nottingham Forest have been one of the busiest clubs in the transfer market this summer, signing seven players (three on loan) and offloading 11 (three on free transfers) so far, as per Transfermarkt.
- Sammy Ameobi – free transfer from Bolton Wanderers (June 24) on a one-year deal
- Tiago Silva – undisclosed from Feirense (July 5) on a two-year deal
- Alfa Semedo – season-long loan from Benfica (July 8)
- Yuri Ribeiro – undisclosed from Benfica (July 8) on a four-year deal?
- Arijanet Muric – season-long loan from Manchester City (July 9)
- Albert Adomah – free transfer from Aston Villa (July 11) on a two-year deal
- Rafa Mir – season-long loan from Wolverhampton Wanderers (July 30)
- Hilal Soudani – undisclosed to Olympiacos (June 18)
- Juan Rafael Fuentes – free transfer (July 1)
- Liam Bossin – free transfer (July 1)
- Jamie Ward – free transfer (July 1)
- Stephen Henderson – free transfer (July 1)
- Panagiotis Tachtsidis – £450k to Leece (July 1)
- Apostolos Vellios – free transfer to Atromitos (July 1)
- Jorge Grant – undisclosed to Lincoln City (July 5)
- Karim Ansarifard – undisclosed to Al-Sailiya (July 12)
- Ben Osborn – £4m to Sheffield United (July 26)
- Adlene Guedioura – undisclosed to Al Gharafa (August 14)
There could be even more players on their way out in the coming weeks too – Luke Steele, Michael Hefele, Liam Bridcutt, Gboly Ariyibi, Zach Clough, Daryl Murphy and Jason Cummings.